Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Honey Locust Time #WordlessWednesday

Fall has arrived where I live in the Southern Tier of New York State.  Trees are just starting to turn.  The sun is disappearing for longer and longer.

These two pictures of honey locust trees (I think) were taken yesterday, accompanied by our fall gloomy skies. 


These trees, though, already had leaves starting to fall.  I took these pictures with a small shower of yellow leaves fluttering around me.

Joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for her #WordlessWednesday.

9 comments:

  1. Trees are all different. Some keep their pretty colored leaves for quite a while and others shed them almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like honey locust to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaa, that's it! :-) our street is lined with these trees, I newer knew their name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely trees ~ colors will deepen quickly ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard about the tree called honey locust. But I read something about the thorns on the trunk. It's a tree that does not like hugs...?🙂
    I love the sound of the leaves in Autumn.
    Happy WW again, Alana. A good start in October!❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when the fall colors arrive. So beautiful. Enjoy.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The gloomy sky makes the colourful leaves look even brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actual fall? Wow. I'm glad it's cooled off for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of that tree but it's nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.