Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Portland Parking Apology #WordlessWednesday

Seen in Portland, Maine, July 2024. 

Refreshing honesty. 

 

Joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for her #WordlessWednesday. 

Note:  If my blog disappears, Blogger is having a massive problem with them (or their AI?) taking down hundreds of  blogs for malicious content that doesn't exist.  They are trying to fix this, but if my blog disappears, you will know why. 

12 comments:

  1. Signs like that warm my heart, and take away some of the sting of the expense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y tan refrescante. Invita a darse un volteo. Besitos desde Bitácora literaria España

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sign. Parking in San Francisco is just as expensive. You made me smile.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A refreshing honesty generating the possibility that people do not upset about the price. Anyway, it's a clever text!
    Happy WW, Alana! All the best in August.❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...in cities, a car is not an asset!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That can be true for so many places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting - and honest - sign!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how many Portland they are?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.