Sunday, October 4, 2026

Office Chair #ShadowshotSunday

 I've had this chair for years, long before I was sent home at the beginning of the New York lockdown in 2020.


It has served me well.

I bought it years ago when I started to have back issues, and it is still almost like new.  

Oh, and I love this chair.

Joining Lisa and This and That: A Blog for her #ShadowshotSunday.

8 comments:

  1. Toller Schatteneffekt und
    bestimmt sehr angenehm in diesem Sessel zu sitzen.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about my office chair. It is comfortable and supportive and everything an old friend should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting light - and yes, given how much we sit at computers, a good chair is a must! #ShadowshotSunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't mess with the perfect chair. I hope it seats you for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me a few minute to figure out the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.