Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Cuddly Corn #WordlessWednesday

 At this time of year, I eat corn on the cob several times a week.  I can't get enough of it.  That sweet goodness is so fleeting.  I am fortunate that I live in an area where I can get fresh sweet corn at farm markets or even in a local supermarket chain that buys local when they can.

So, the other day, I peeled the husk off a corn.  Seemed like the corn was a bit thicker than normal.

Before cooking.
After cooking.

Cuddly corn.  

I don't know if this was one corn that split in two while developing, or two separate corns. 

Either way, it was delicious.

If you enjoy sweet corn on the cob, have you ever run into this?

Joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for her #WordlessWednesday.

11 comments:

  1. Interesting shape, maybe there are twins...🤗
    I usually don't eat, I never did, probably this is the present cause.
    At least half of the motive. The other half, I do not have a a trusted source for this product. And... I do not suffer...🤣
    Happy WW, Alana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buttery corn on the cob. We used to eat it all summer long, but at my age corn doesn't like me anymore. I've never seen one like this though. How unique.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! How funny, I had one of my corn stalks grow a weird corn this year. It actually burst open because it was so gnarled and strange. Seeing yours I realize it was multiple corn cobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen an ear of corn like that. How fun. I love corn on the cob too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never seen an ear of corn like the photo ~ love corn on the cob ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I've never seen corn like this, but last year we had corn with large kernels that weren't in normal rows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love corn on the cob! That is definitely a unique cob of corn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now my mouth's watering - I'm heading round the corner to the farm shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.