Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Pampered Eggs #WordlessWednesday

It was Saturday at the local farmer's market, and I came across this sign next to a booth selling farm fresh eggs. 

24 hour music from the 1960's? Pictures hanging in the coop?  Well, there is evidence that calm music may make hens less stressed and, perhaps, more willing to lay.  Who knew?

The last line before the name of the farm made my day.

Joining with Sandee at Comedy Plus and her #WordlessWednesday. 

10 comments:

  1. LOL. When I saw eggs in the grocer's for $6.00 a dozen, I laughed that they must be from very special spa-raised chickens. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard about that ~ guess it works ~ Happy Day to you ~ thanks for helping about the video and your comments on my blog ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect. You have to take great care with your hens. If they're happy they will lay.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I lived in West Virginia I had a chicken coop and hens. I would go each morning and collect the eegs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calm music helps many humans and animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean, you describe a spa-like atmosphere, of course others may want to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it DOES sound like a cozy place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.