Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Help The Broome County Library

The Broome County Library is having a book drive.

You can donate new or gently used books (I have a lot of both!) for the chance to win a mall gift certificate.

Hmmm....if I do this does that mean I can buy more books at the Ithaca Friends of the Library book sale in October?  Make dear spouse really happy that he has a clear space to sit in?  No, it isn't that bad but it is getting there!

I normally stay away from the mall so I'll have to remember this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I welcome comments, as long as they are civil, are on topic, and do not contain profanity, advertising of any kind or spam. Any messages not meeting these criteria will immediately be composted, and my flowers will enjoy their contents.