How about a link up where we show some blog love towards the one who loves us?
Bethany, over at Dandelion Pie, is sponsoring a linkup where she gives us permission to brag about the man (or woman, as the case may be) we are sharing our lives with.
Well, although my spouse does not read my blog, I am going to take Bethany up on this. Why? Because, dear reader, this is my 1900th published blog post.
What an excellent idea, to blog about the spouse whose patience makes my blogging possible, on this important occasion. Thanks, Bethany.
Therefore, I present: 10 Things I Love About My Spouse But Not Necessarily In This Order
1. He puts up with my snoring. Of course, HIS snoring is much worse. Sometimes, epic. Well, maybe not that epic. But pretty bad.
2. He cooks for me. In fact, he's cooking for me right now!
3. He puts up with my blogging. Like when I'm blogging and dinner is ready, and I'm totally oblivious to that fact. Or breakfast. (Not lunch. He doesn't do lunch.)
4. He's been known to take me to work when the weather is really bad.
5. He remembers birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
6. He takes care of me when I am sick.
7. He puts up with my bad moods.
8. When I was addicted to FarmVille, he put up with that, too.
9. He likes to do many of the same things as I do. Not everything, mind you. But that would be boring!
10. He loves to travel with me, and I could not have a better travel companion.
Do you have a list to share? Go over to Dandelion Pie, and post in the comments!