Wednesday, July 8, 2026

A New Mural #WordlessWednesday

A new mural was created next to a favorite Southern Tier ice cream shop this past month.

Closeup.

This mural was completed in June by a local art studio.  These pictures were taken on June 30.

Joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for her #WordlessWednesday. 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful mural and I'd be inside eating ice cream. It's a weakness.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mural ! ''and great photos ! Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty mural, how nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murals make things more interesting. There's a fun one downtown here, but it's hard to get to parking to get a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mural, Alana! I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the jungle motif.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mural. Without Paint By Numbers, I'm completely lost.
    Even then...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I'd love to get down there and see it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta. En mi pueblo hay varios murales en cuatro edificios y son fantásticos. Un placer pasar por tu blog. Acabo de unirme al reto desde Bitácora literaria y ya te sigo. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an interesting way for a business to allow its building to be used. Certainly better than a blank wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.