On Wednesday, our area got a lot of rain. We broke a rainfall record where I live in the Southern Tier of New York, but it was nothing compared to the Hudson Valley of New York. Our state capitol, Albany, received almost seven inches (17.78 cm) of rain, in two days, and many roads and areas were flooded.
Meanwhile, yesterday, we had intermittent rain showers.
It was interesting, if you faced different directions, the sky looked so different.
This was so much like a winter sky - this is a color picture, not B&W.Well, the mostly blue sky.
Joining Yogi and other sky watchers for #SkywatchFriday.




...the sky is ever changing, keep looking up and enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteWow, surprised Albany didn't wash away.
ReplyDeleteWe had a brief shower this morning, more of a sprinkle. I went out and stood on our brown grass and the drops felt great.
Gray in one direction, blue in the other. So cool.
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine that hard of a summer rain! I bet everything was so refreshed. Wonderful.
ReplyDelete