After the rains of last week where I live in the Southern Tier of New York, we cooled down a little but the past three days we returned to the heat and humidity.
July 30, puddles on the road after a deluge.
August 5, hot weather sky and a mural in a Southern Tier downtown.
August 6, mid day skies taken at same time in two different directions.
Yesterday, the weather report called for afternoon and evening thunderstorms. They passed to the north of us, but I took these pictures right before it started to drizzle.
Joining Yogi and other skywatching bloggers for #SkywatchFriday






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.