Here are some day lilies in my garden for your Sunday enjoyment.
This was taken July 14. This photo is actually on its side because I liked how the shadow looked.
The next three were taken July 8.Joining Lisa at This and That: A Blog for #ShadowshotSunday.




Beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers
ReplyDeleteDay lilies make great shadows.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeletethecontemplativecat here. They are such hardy flowers.
ReplyDelete...tis the daylily season!
ReplyDeleteWhile in Yellow Springs, OH, we encountered a field of daylilies, and I thought of you. (Did the commenting fix work? If it did, I'll turn it into a blog post. If not, we'll have to keep searching.)
ReplyDeleteI didn't want to bother you any further, because I really need aa plain English explanation, which Google Help never provides (alas). In other words, let's pretend I'm Rip Van Winkle recently woken up and am new to the Internet and commenting on blogs. (I didn't want to say "pretend I'm a child" because any child would understand more about online than I do.) I agree it's most probably a problem with Safari but if so, why doesn't it happen with all Blogger blogs that allow you to comment by inputting your name and URL? For example, I can comment on your blog without any problem. Jabblog is another blog I comment on without problem. What is the difference between your blog and theirs? I wouldn't even know how to begin to research.
DeleteI meant to ask "What is the difference between Tom's blog and your/Jabblog's blog?"
DeleteThey really are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteDaylilies are some of my very favorite flowering plants and yours are lovely.
ReplyDelete