Friday, August 28, 2026

Three Colors of the Sky #SkywatchFriday

A quiet post today showing the different moods and colors of our sky. 

After sunset August 21. 

Peaceful park scene August 23.  Spouse and I had spotted a bald eagle but weren't able to take a picture with it visible.

August 25, storm clouds.  This picture was taken in color.

Watching the every-changing sky is a beautiful pursuit, never ending, never boring.

Joining Yogi and other sky watching bloggers for #SkywatchFriday.

1 comment:

  1. ...a bright blue sky with scattered white cumulus clouds is hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.