Today, for #ShadowshotSunday, brought to us by Lisa at This and That: A Blog, I'm featuring some shadows from two late August walks in a park.
Picnic bench.Trees and clouds.A wildflower that my iPhone photos app identifies as heal-well.
Update: since my Friday Skywatch Friday post which mentioned the 2026 tornado count in my state of New York, that number has been updated to 22. I hope September is calmer.
Have a shadow photo? Why not join us at Lisa's link above?



Nothing more inviting than a picnic table under a shady tree.
ReplyDeleteDitto.
Delete...and Google lens also so that it's (Prunella vulgaris), also commonly known as heal-all, growing low to the ground among grass and other lawn plants. [
ReplyDeleteThe shadow is in the right place for picnickers! On a busy summer day that would be the best table.
ReplyDeleteThe table is very inviting, I'd love to sit and have lunch there!
ReplyDeletea lease there some blue sky.
ReplyDeleteI hope that late August walk wasn't too hot.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your walk and your look at shadows. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete