Sunday, August 23, 2026

Backyard Plant Shadows #ShadowshotSunday

From this past Friday, let's take a quick visit to my shady back yard.

Last year, a woodland sunflower (according to my iPhone) showed up. This year, several other plants joined it.


Here is the first bloom.   Yesterday, a couple of more showed up.

While I was at it, I got a picture of my Persian Shield plant.  It looks a little wilted so I'll have to get a better photo one day.   I've grown Persian Shield now for many years.  The last two years, I've gotten my plants from Select Seeds.  This is all one plant.

Joining Lisa at This and That: A Blog for her #ShadowshotSunday.  Have a shadowy picture to share?  Why not join us at the linky at Lisa's blog post?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.