From this past Friday, let's take a quick visit to my shady back yard.
Last year, a woodland sunflower (according to my iPhone) showed up. This year, several other plants joined it.
Here is the first bloom. Yesterday, a couple of more showed up.While I was at it, I got a picture of my Persian Shield plant. It looks a little wilted so I'll have to get a better photo one day. I've grown Persian Shield now for many years. The last two years, I've gotten my plants from Select Seeds. This is all one plant.
Joining Lisa at This and That: A Blog for her #ShadowshotSunday. Have a shadowy picture to share? Why not join us at the linky at Lisa's blog post?


Your flowers look great
ReplyDeleteThat woodland sunflower is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love your flower shadows.
ReplyDeletePersian Shield looks very pretty. It's nice to see purplish foliage.
ReplyDeleteAs I look out my office window onto my front yard, it is covered by shadows from the three giant live oak trees, a welcome relief from the summer sun.
ReplyDeleteVery sunny yard.
ReplyDelete...lots of things look wilted here too!
ReplyDeleteNicer than it looks around here!
ReplyDeleteBoth of these are delightful.
ReplyDelete