Friday, August 21, 2026

Last Week Variety Pack #SkywatchFriday

Here are some random photos from the last week.

Variety of clouds. 

Framed puffy clouds. 

 I don't usually see a long streamer of clouds with little choppy waves. 

Peaceful park scene complete with an egret in the bottom half.  You have to have great vision to see the egret.

Building with sky reflections in the second floor windows. (Sorry about the fogginess; I was taking this picture through a dirty bus window.)


Joining Yogi and other skywatchers today for #SkywatchFriday. 

7 comments:

  1. ...I know the historic 1897 former Binghamton Fire Department Station No. 5 well. somewhere I have pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although they are all pretty cloud pictures, the puffy clouds have always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos. I love the last one with the rounded bottom floor windows and the reflections in the top windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these, especially the unusual one with the choppy waves. I don't recall seeing a cloud formation like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely skies. Framed puffy clouds is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments mean a lot to me. Due to a temporary situation, your comments may not post for a day or more-I appreciate your patience.I reserve the right to delete comments if they express hate or profanity, are spam, or contain content not suitable to a family blog.